If your facility is “in the window” for an upcoming inspection or survey, we can help ease the burden in a BIG way. In 2018, we partnered with the Joint Commission Resources to develop a guide for healthcare personnel given the daunting task of inspection preparation. The guide is titled “Environmental Infection Prevention: Guidance for Continuously Maintaining a Safe Patient Care and Survey-Ready Environment.” It can be downloaded from our website below or it can be obtained from the Joint Commission Resources website HERE.
The purpose of the guide was to provide some insight on what surveyors are looking for and to simultaneously give healthcare personnel a tool that they can implement in their own facility. The implementation will be different at every facility, but the proactive approach to a “survey-ready environment” should be consistent for the entire healthcare industry.
We have worked with some of the largest healthcare facilities in the world helping them prepare for various inspections. Our program can be customized to fit the specific needs of your facility, but will always focus on the following critical aspects:
- Three step deep cleaning process featuring vapor steam, hygienic microfiber and quality inspection
- Top to bottom adhesive and scuff mark removal
- Rubber tip replacement on all stools
- Minor rust reformation is performed on all equipment as needed
- Touch up paint is implemented on all blemishes, chips and over surface rust
- Inventory tracking is done on all equipment via barcoding and our proprietary asset tracking software
If your healthcare facility is preparing for any inspection or survey, contact us today to schedule a free on-site visit and assessment.